Members of the Student Council play a very important role at Creative Learning Academy. Representatives and officers share students’ ideas, interests, and concerns with the faculty sponsor and head of school. They raise funds for school wide projects and to give back to the community. Classmates elect student council representatives and officers at the beginning of each school year.
Responsibilities of Representatives and Officers:
– Attend meetings during lunch.
– Listen to the ideas and concerns of their classmates.
– Volunteer at school-wide special events.
– Serve as a positive role model for other students.
– develop positive attitudes and to practice good citizenship.
– promote harmonious relationships throughout the school.
– improve student/faculty relationships.
– improve school morale and general welfare.
– provide a forum for student expression.
– plan and execute special events or projects.
– maintain open communication between students and school staff.
– train students in the duties and responsibilities of good citizenship.
– provide opportunities to improve our school and community.